I just found your comment at ArchSc (Jan 5 ?) asking for more and I just might try that. Your reliefs look very architectural. Are they for a building? Perhaps if I read your blog . . . . . ............. ? Einar
I am a seeker. Grew up in an art studio, so I’ve always figured humans are supposed to feel and think for ourselves. We need to learn from others, but not like machines do. All the arts fascinate me, and I write a bit about them every day. Comments, positive or otherwise, always welcome on all these blogs.
2 comments:
As usual we disagree number 2 is much better!
I just found your comment at ArchSc (Jan 5 ?) asking for more and I just might try that. Your reliefs look very architectural. Are they for a building? Perhaps if I read your blog . . . . . ............. ? Einar
Post a Comment